Saturday 6 December 2008

My first european tip!

Woooooooooooot!

I remember when i got my biggest tip ever of rm3 while i was working back in tao, i practically couldnt sleep dat nite cuz the excitement and thrill of getting it drove me nutz.

Check this out.....



Yes count it....

12.85 pounds altogether. n guess wad.....it came from only 2 customers. but im not as excited as i was like back when i got 3 ringgit....




y? u ask...


mainly becuz one guy who was servicing only 4 tables the whole nite got 99 quid in tips all from also only 2 customers....yes 99 quid. one guy gave him 74 pounds and another gave him 25....wtf -.-


ive also heard of someone getting tipped 200 pounds by 1 customer b4. thats currently the record at the place im working


seems like its commonplace to tip like mad over here. good for me then :p


but mind u i did work my ass off and had to embarrass myself by going through protocols of introduction la, constant customer focus la and personal connections la....but it did pay off



though my legs are killing me now after working for almost 10 hours today....


ooo n yes, there were a few CFH(customers from hell) if u know wad i mean.....really knn wan. and i noticed that how ppl like to sabotage others just to get away with their own mistakes.....
there're plenty of bullies around too and seeing as im quite new and meek, they tot i was a pushover.....no no no mister, u messed with the wrong guy




yea a few racists sexists ppl around too but wadeva...england is shit after all n im only doing this for the money :p






ooo oo oo and 1 more thing i forgot to mention, someone left this behind lol







a limited edition manchester united paul smith designed key chain....nyak nyak nyak. well he din return for it so wadeva la

7 comments:

  1. i took it cuz these were the welcoming gifts for the dinner. so obviously, the guy didnt want it....either that or he was too drunk to even care cuz he had like 12 drinks....an irish bloke

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky u!
    ppl dont tip at subway -_-
    but its where poor and homeless ppl eat, so cant expect tips from them!

    i feel slightly jealous, but unlike ur place, my colleagues have been pretty good so far (we're even going out for drinks together sometime this week!), so i guess got pros and cons la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's see, tipping is the norm as far as I recall... if I'm not mistaken its a minimum of 15%, but up to 25% (or more) depending on how happy you are with service

    ReplyDelete
  4. well to be honest, its not my colleagues but my co workers in other departments like the bartenders, kitchen staff, and back of house ppl. omg man i hate some of them. one kitchen guy is like a wannabe gordon ramsay swering here and there and throwing stuff around bullying waitering staff like me. fk him la. oo and my job aint a bed of roses ok, its quite pressuring at times cuz its like an upper class restaurant serving courses....so i guess subway better in the respect that its casual

    ReplyDelete