Thursday 19 March 2009

No time no time

What the heck man......its like easter break in just over a weeks time. this sem is like killing me man....time is like passing by so damn fast








whats more in tried and true uk fashion, the breaks are essentially study/assignment breaks and not pure hols.........mannnnn wassup with that!









and cooking is taking too much time arghhh crap la i like timed myself the other day and like it takes me like minimum 1 hr 45 mins to |prep-cook-eat-stone-washup-stone-go back to my room with a jug full of filtered water| arghghgh but it saves soooo much money.....n is healthy








otherwise ill have to tapau fast food from the indians round my area......british food sux ass la disgusting black pudding ewww






im down to my last packet of indomee :S





On the lighter side of things, the weather has been absolutely fantastic these past 2 days. im sooo relieved.......long gone are those dreadfully depressing sub-zero days

1 comment: