Monday 1 February 2010

Revived Again! Fucking Bastard!

Omg havent blogged for ages and everytime i get the urge to,
i lose interest almost immediately
lol cant be bothered la





so ive been waiting a long time for something worthy enough to blog about once again
and it just so happens to be an incident
which happened a couple of hours ago.





some fucking drunk bastard with bloodshot eyes(hence i deduced he was drunk)
tried to pull me off my bike just now along seaford road near subway.
yes i sed it....
i have never said the f word in front of anyone before ever since form 2
lol but i felt this incident justifies profanity





well what happened was i saw some asshole in the middle of the road shouting 'hello!' on the phone multiple times like as if the person on the other side of the line couldnt hear him. i noticed him from afar and proceeded with slight caution but still oblivious to the fact that he was drunk as that was a no alcohol street. then when i got closer to him he pressed forward to my direction and started saying 'excuse me! excuse me!' but in a drunk groggy way like i owe him money. when we crossed paths he grabbed hold onto my arm and tried to pull me down that fucker and so a flung my arm to break that hold while i was in motion(thk god i was still in motion otherwise id have to face off with him). of cos i was shocked but it took me no less then 2 seconds to realize it was high time i shouted something bad to ppl like him....so instead of dashing down the road to flee the scene with my tail between my legs, though itd be impossible with my bicycle, i slowed down as i could still hear him shouting 'fuck u u fucking chinkyyy!' and turned and shouted back u fucking bastardd! and pointed my middle finger at him lol





he then darted my direction and shouted im gonna get u u fuck! but alas, to no avail, i continued on at my leisurely pace half mocking him with my complacency and half showing him the middle finger lol






i wanted to do a no handlebars hold double middle finger salute but didnt risk tempting fate for just the pleasure of pissing him off even more with coolness




what a way to start the new semester......




On a side note,
I finally tried cooking one of my fav. wagamamamama dishes yesterday
the 'amai udon'
without prawns though cuz prawns pawn my wallet
peanut butter, honey, soy sos, ketchup, lime juice, brown sugar, & tamarind paste
with deepfried tofu, leeks, onions, baby corn, sugarsnap peas and garlic
awesome comboooo
cooked it for a couple of frenz who helped me out a lot during crunch time
tasted pretty alright actually along with my siew yuk




bantered on through the nite
and they were discussing something i found of peculiar interest
have u ever noticed,
that you lose ure appetite or rather u wont really have much of an appetite for what u cook?
i mean not that what i or rather we cook is inedible..
but its more like u cook when ure hungry and when ure all ready to eat,
u take one or 2 bites and feel like u lost ure appetite




THINK about it
im sure were not the only ones feeling this way
pretty interesting eh?


4 comments:

  1. lol bernie, come to think of it now, what if he had wanted help from you?

    and yeah i feel the same way too.. with the cookign thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone who really needs help will not give racist insults like chinkyyyyy to someone who declines!

    And today I was shouted at by a woman who walked passed me in the streets, "Bring back White Australia!"

    Just those days when you see brainless and ignorant idiots on the streets. Sighs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dine: yes rite? bout the losing appetite feeling

    Ron: thx ron for backing me up lol. manc has got plenty of these ignorant asswhites

    ReplyDelete
  4. i sometimes feel like that on uninspired days. but most of the time, im quite excited to taste my food =p

    ReplyDelete