Thursday 5 August 2010

Of Inception, Toy Story 3 and the past couple of days...

Inception - A mind bending 8.5
Toy Story 3 - A heart wrenching 8.5


Watched em 2 within the past couple of days
aint gonna expect much from 2010 for movies
based on whats to come out
so these 2 would prolyl be your best bets for best pic/director/animation
in nxt yrs oscars



parents left me 2 days ago
am feeling quite lost about what to do with my life
things dont usually go according to plan
so why have a plan rite?
though having direction throughout my life
i feel the symptoms of withdrawal taking hold of me
i guess thats part of growing up


though i only wished that i couldve spent
more time with my parents
the time we had in the past month has been
everything i could ever ask for
From late nite duck rice supper at chinatown
to leicester sq sessions lol
from driving around scotland
to train rides acros the uk
from taking short strolls around london
to exploring cities to the point of breaking our legs
From simple logistical solving through the phone
to long light hearted conversations at nite in the living room
oh how i miss them so...
i owe them so much



It truly is just the little things that matters
i feel like i need to go back home
but i feel ill be regretting that decision a few months down the road




Well life must be hard sometimes rite?
u cant always have too much of a good thing...
though being apart is cruel :(
but i have to figure out this part of my life
on my own
I hope this heartbreaking phase passes like all before
I can only hope with time

No comments:

Post a Comment