Friday 13 February 2009

I dreamed a dream...

So, trying to get my mind off all the hustle n bustle n uncertainty, i decided to youtube this song which i cant get out of my head from the longest ever running musical les miserables which was probably the most tear-jerkingly powerful and mind-blowing song that took the cake in this musical in my opinion.




As ive said before, it shudve been a tad more tragic lol...was on the brink of pouring my eyes out, but no hhaha :p

On a side note, man as if i cannot get any more noob-er with this blog thing, i just realized i have no idea whether im uploading vids correctly or not like y'all...hmm must use html wan ar?? is it suppose to take this friggin long lol cacat la

1 comment:

  1. not tragic enough?? u siaw man..
    btw i loved the confrontation song between javert n valjean.. n castle on a cloud pulled on my heart strings!!

    ReplyDelete