Friday 23 April 2010

A story to tell

'A picture is worth a thousand words'





I have a picture that tells a whole story




Despite how fking tired i am rite now,
having only slept for 3 hours
pulling allnighters this past crazy week for my thesis and contract law,
There is a story i need to tell
to remind myself n people around me
about this very complicated incident revolving around me n the people i live with
and trust issues
sigh sometimes...i really cant fking believe how things turn out
i really cant
its as if by chance or fate
that i do things out of the blue that i dont normally do
and it just so happens to be at the wrong time and place



I have to wake up at 7 30am which is in 4 hours fml
to get to work
so ill continue with this later
as the story has only just begun...literally









No comments:

Post a Comment