Wednesday 19 May 2010

The Aftermath

it has been exactly been 1 week
since ive been emancipated
.....for life



what can i say
contrary to what i tot would have been a relaxing aftermath
ive actually been pretty busy
and been spending HEAPSSS
omg...
i think the amount ive spent this past week
can cover like my whole month's
expense ....





cant really rmemeber what ive done though
all i know is that ive been eating out almost everyday
cept once when i had to finish up
perishables in my fridge which were growing mouldy
that was a glutton fest of vegs and fruits as i recalled




my love for korean food has been growing
at an exponential rate



one of the highlights of this week has got to be
the nottingham trip i organized yesterday
tot it was going to be a bummer
as i initially assume my interests didnt match up
turned out GREAT!
had such an awesome time
though we only had a short 8 hours
nott came as a great surprise
went there expecting nth much
thx to mel and some others
who were telling me notts hasnt got much
that lowered my expectations
which was a great thing cuz i kinda liked notts
haha



will be blogging bout notts later

No comments:

Post a Comment