Saturday 22 November 2008

Cold

omg...

O M G

It get so cold over here sometimes that even when arberdeen is at 3 degrees, its -2 over here.


It also get so cold sometimes that when i want to turn in my sleep, i would have to think twice becuz the rest of the surface of my bed is like an ice block.


It is so cold that i make sure that every single particle of water is wiped of from my body before i even step out of the shower(sometimes eevn before i turn off the shower)


Funny enuf, it is so cold that my french housemates are amazed that i still wear shorts and a T-shirt around the house when they are wearing trekkies with layers and scarfs and beanies indoors(basically cuz thats my attire for cooking. those 2 want to get half of their wardrobe stinking with their french camembert cheese & and onions is their problem)



O have i mention before that its so cold that i open my fridge just to feel the warmth inside...



Its so cold that as i m typing this out i wouldnt dare move to prevent my skin form contact with my pyjamas as i move(takes a lot of effort)



Its so cold that i eat every 3 hours



Its so cold that i crave chocolate and butter everyday



Its so cold that i shudder to think how much would my gas expenses be if i were to switch my radiator on(central heating ma)


Its so cold that even at -, the snow is also scared to come out


Its so cold that i once slept for 14 hours


Its so cold that my french housemates decided we should start using the radiator edi even though theyre broke


OMG....i don even wanna think how im gonna get through january and it makes it worse to think that all of u in msia are having round 1 and round 2 w/o me! nooo i so need laksa to warm me up right now...

6 comments:

  1. a hot water bottle helps warm the bed b4 u sleep. and when u sleep u can either tuck it at ur toes or put it near ur body for warmth.

    i wear thermal underwear as pjs. and i totally get ur cooking clothes thing coz i dun like cooking in my pjs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea...i nvr realized how smelly clothes can get when u cook especially if it involves stir-frying. ive been looking for a water bottle actually just that every time i go grocery shopping, i forget bout it cuz i have to remember to buy other stuff haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. u cud try primark, $3 for one. cheapest that i know of.

    im beginning to hate what i have termed to be "the subway" smell. so clothes that i use for work, i nvr use anywhere else. even the jacket that i wear after work to walk home in. the smell just somehow wriggles its way in.

    oh ya, wearing a wooly hat could help! coz the most heat escapes from our head. my, dont i sound smart?? =p
    actually a lecturer told us that during induction. wtf

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yea i just got a nice hat from top shop which covers my ears as well. ill prolly go primark this sat la...

    ReplyDelete
  5. don shop for primark la...go top shop or usc lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate the cold...too,every morning the kitchen is the coldest place on earth when i woke up for fresh milk..the weather just get bloody worse each day.

    ReplyDelete