Monday 17 November 2008

Come on...

i went to the city again yesterday to pass around more cvs and to apply for more jobs cuz ive given up all hope on last months applications *ahem ahem wagamamammamam*

damn la...then today i just recieved an email from M&S rejecting me! chow ku *^&%#@$

luckily i manage to apply to 10 places this time lol :p

y is it so hard for them to hire me??? ive got experience gua, my english oso not that bad, and im legal to work. *crosses fingers for debenhams & hard rock*

on a side note,

somebodys been stealing my red sauce n my nutella ella ella eh eh eh stealing my nutella ella ella ella eh eh eh....





























dum dum dum....be careful, ill catch one of u redhanded one day soon

3 comments:

  1. LOLX! you're like a stalker, taking photos of your housemates and their stuff hahaha! So his name is Hafizou Thomas, eh? The ID card looks so doggy eared LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha lol im not stalking them alright...they borrowed my camera and forgot to delete their pics so i just used them lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. if that H.T. googles his name he'll end up here lol.

    ReplyDelete